Advanced Implantology: Minimally Invasive Implant Dentistry by using ceramic implants for high esthetic output.
Modern surgical techniques make it possible to treat the majority of implant patients in the general practice setting, efficiently and with minimal morbidity.
This intense hands-on course follows the ML concepts of minimally-invasive implant surgery by using ceramic implants. Achieving optimal esthetics in atraumatic implant placement is the imperative for success. Therefore, certain biological principles need to be understood and different techniques need to be applied to obtain excellent results. Ceramic implants are a key for that.
- Describe the advantages of flapless implant surgery over conventional placement using a flap
- Understand the advantages and indications for immediate loading of dental implants
- Make your surgical life much easier
- Expand the spectrum of patient care
- Return to your practice enthusiastic and with more confidence
- Raise your skills in implants with higher esthetic predictability
- 3D implant planning and surgical guides
Two piece tissue level ceramic implants and monobloc ceramic implants
- learn and understand when and how to use.
- Soft tissue management around implants
- Minimally invasive procedures – treatment strategies
- Tissue directed implant placement – flapless surgery – modified punch technique
- Immediate implant placement
- Immediate restoration of implants – immediate loading of implants
Speakers: Dr. Ralf Luettmann, Eckernförde, Germany
Dr. Sammy Noumbissi , USA
Please click on the speaker’s name to view his CV
Duration: 1 day
This is an abstract by Dr. Sammy Noumbissi .
Zirconia as an Implantable Material in Dental Implantology: Case selection and Treatment Planning.
Please click on it to read it.